Monsters. Only not like these.

IM string between my husband and me:
Me: I’m having trouble focusing on writing today.

Eric: There are monsters in the pantry.

Me: WTF????

Eric:  Well, if you’d quit thinking about lube & anal beads, you’d get more done.

*Welcome to the funny farm*

p.s.

Don’t forget: With every EMAIL subscription to Road to Joy in November, you will receive a free e-book of my (multiple) award winning debut novel, Leaving Annalise.  If you are already a subscriber and want a copy, I’m a softie so please email me: pamela@pamelafaganhutchins.com.  If you are not yet a subscriber, well, don’t just sit there playing with yourself (I swear my father still says this to my brother and me), enter your email over on the right hand column of this screen.  Then forward me your final confirmation or the first Road to Joy email you receive, and I will email you the book.

19 Responses to There are monsters in the pantry.

1. gene says:

bwahahahahaa. i sure wish that i wasn’t drinking coffee when i read that….

2. Please pass to Eric:
    I am right there with her, mister. Monsters can sure scramble a pantry, can’t they?

Terri

3. Deb says:

I’m sorry. I stopped paying attention at “lube & anal beads.” I’m distracted.

4. […] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Gene Soboleski, Gene Soboleski and PamelaFaganHutchins, PamelaFaganHutchins. PamelaFaganHutchins said: I swear there's a logical explanation, but damned if I know what it is. http://t.co/0sqejLS #paddedroom #thorazine […]

I love that and laughed when I saw it “live” on Twitter – you guys always make for a good start to my day!!

Heidi Dorey of “The Contract” said we are here Lucy and Ricky. I’ll take that. I had you in myRSS feed, and it’s not coming through anymore for some reason. ARGH. I saw you had a new post, on Twitter, but it wasn’t in my feed. I need to resubscribe.

6. Heidi Dorey says:

You threw me, too.
    I was like, “Oh, she’s gonna say funny stuff,
    or talk about her crazy phone or –ACK!
    She got me!
    There it is again!

7. Forget about monsters in the pantry, there are 2 little monsters running all over my g.d. HOUSE, and they won’t stop screaming and making messes. Can Eric make some fancy photos to help me with all this? lol.

Like Red Bulls people