Actual first photo taken with BRAND NEW iPhone 4, with Eric hiding behind my hair. (Thanks, Mom!!) This is admissible evidence that I was sick all weekend. {I'm feeling a little better thanks, although you can't tell from how I look in the video}

This is a vlog, y’all, so if you are an email subscriber, click the title to go out to the site and view.  If you miss the video, you miss a lot of important stuff.  Or at least you miss me giving a lot of lame excuses.

Top 5 Excuses which you will only understand if you watch…

1.  I am buried under a mountain of laundry

2.  Facebook rotted my brain

3.  My fingers are tired

4.  I was rescuing a pigeon

5.  I am washing my hair

Send me an email or leave a comment: I am re-issuing some old posts this week because I don’t have time to write.  Well, I do have time to write, but only work writing, as opposed to blog or novel writing.  Anyway, help me pick the posts to re-issue by telling me your faves.

Thanks, y’all —

p.s. Congrats to Suz who kicked booty in the Gulf Swimming (Houston) 13-14 year old girls Short Course Championships.  Bronze medal in 500 free, Gold Medal in the 4×100 relay, and 6th place ribbon in 50 free.  Someday she will swim as well as her mommy.  😉  Poppy and GiGi (my parents) even came to watch her.  It was a very big deal.

p.p.s. Liz and Clark both had kinda bummer weekends, but we are still very proud of them. They each had a chance to and justtttt barellllyyyyy missed qualifying for state: Liz in choir, Clark in Cross X Debate.  But, hey — state quals in Texas 5A are hard to come by.  They got soooooo close, and that rocks.

p.p.p.s.  Yes, my bed = my office.  I’m sure my clients are impressed.  I do HAVE an actual office, I just PREFER to sit on my comfy bed with my laptop.

26 Responses to Excuses, excuses.

1. Well, I always love your VLogs, and today’s was no exception. Only this one had some added spice with the clever intros and endings. Nice! It was missing one of my favorite parts though….Eric. LOL Love your house and pond, but the dogs are really awesome! Love pups! I have no suggestions on posts as I’m a fairly new follower. So I look forward to reading the older stuff. Will miss you on the blog, but life does happen!
    Have fun with all that work stuff. Ugh

Gotta love the background bobbing around as you move through the house.

This is too hard for morning before my coffee – I can’t pick my faves, they are ALL my faves. Of course you MUST post “Couples that make you want to puke” and any of the top 5 on the right side over there! They are all great. Why no, I am not biased, why do you ask?
    LBDDiaries recently posted..Luv- Obsession

4. […] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Eric Hutchins, PamelaFaganHutchins. PamelaFaganHutchins said: Excuses, excuses. http://f.ast.ly/VbmUR […]

L.O.L. First – we used to have a pain in the ass pond – ripped it out and put in another deck. I feel your pain. Second – I LOVE talking dogs. Our good friends have one that does that, they are so funny. I’m such a sucker for animals. 😉
    Ally recently posted..Call The Doctor

6. Heidi Dorey says:

Maybe the canoeing over dark water blog.
    That one made me laugh pretty hard.

Your back yard looks very cozy.
    Too bad you have no time for it.
    (And I’m calling PPS on you…Pigeon Protection Services.)

7. Rhonda says:

ha ha ha…MY Layla farts all the time, too. Thanks for doing a video with no make up and a messy house. Makes me feel like less of a loser! LOL…even though my house is smaller and my mess is bigger. I blame the new job. 😉
    I enjoyed the video…I have about as much time for reading blogs as you have for writing them lately, and the video was quick, so I got to participate in Pamelaville today! woot woot!

Of Cardinals and Men!

9. Christi Wood says:

Nice vlog! Love how youtube has an “up next” suggestion of the video “How to Stop Finding Excuses and Live” following your vlog… 🙂

Pamela honey, your bedroom is starting to rival mine!

I don’t supposed Gigi would be interested in adopting me? I could use the iPhone4!

Pond? Wanna trade? I have a PITA inground pool that has become known as the “breeding pond” for the toads of Northampton County. The maintenance on this thing is worse than a 15 year old teenage girl.

Shit, wish I looked as good as you when I’m sick!

LoL! We swear if you google “swinger resort fOr frogs” you get our address. Eric cursed screamed and committed frogicide for 4 years, but I think he’s given up.

12. Heidi M says:

Well, pretty good excuses if you ask me… not too far from my own reality other than the jetting off to meet with clients, etc. My clients hold their meetings at circle time or on the playground. 🙂

Bring back the blog about Sami and Cowboy and their little love language– one of my faves. 🙂

Rock on, sister!
    Heidi M recently posted..The Ex Factor

13. Sandy says:

Pam – you totally crack me up. I think my favorite is your response to Irene’s comment though…”We swear if you google “swinger resort fOr frogs” you get our address. Eric cursed screamed and committed frogicide for 4 years..”

I think when you get back to blogging you should do one about your swinger resort and frogicide!!
    Sandy recently posted..A Very True and Everlasting Friendship

14. Rebecca Nolen says:

I love your vlogs. I’m a little slow so I missed the clever ending credits which were over too fast.