This is it.  Part 3.  The final installment of the Mooselook videos.  In this one, you get to see the little house that love built, and that needs a little lovin’ now to bring it fully back to life.  Not a lot of lovin’.  Just enough to get it past a few winters of excessive snow and absent family.

Or Click here: Mooselook Summer Camp Tour

No problem, mon!

Have a great weekend, y’all —

17 Responses to Lovin’ it to life.

1. Thanks for taking us into life on vacation this week…..good stuff. I hope you guys had a great time and I look forward to seeing y’all back here soon.

Darryl
    Loving the Bike recently posted..Are Cycling Podcasts For You?

Love, love, love the cabin! Love the stories you told, too. I think you did an amazing job walking up the stairs while talking. I’d never have made it!
    LBDDiaries recently posted..Not An Ordinary Love

3. Rebecca Nolen says:

I can almost smell the cedar. Looks like a fun place to take a vacation. When you say rental, do you mean like for a weekly vacation-type rental?

It smells marvelous!

Yes, weekly rentals. Probably starting next summer, as we have some things to fix up first. Then, the next year, after we winterize it, we’ll do year-round rentals. There is skiing nearby, and of course the frozen lake is a wonderland!

LOVE that tree shaped cutout! Makes me want to go to my house at the lake now……
    Love all the wood paneling!
    And you ride a bike….what’s with all the huffing and puffing girl!????
    Irene recently posted..Cinematography-not a great career choice

Great cabin! Just looks relaxing to hang out and enjoy nature.
    Ally recently posted..No Romance

6. This was awesome. Love all your videos, but now I’m in love with the cabin. I would love to have one in the mountains and be able to “get away”. I need to start driving to the California line and purchasing lottery tickets….cause I sure ain’t getting rich on the slots. LOL
    Theresa Sonoda recently posted..The Other Woman

It’s an easy place to fall in love with. How awesome is it that his parents bought this place and engaged their children in slave labor 40 years ago, so that we can have it to enjoy it now????? $700 for that lot it is sitting on…that goes for $300,000 now.
      Pamela recently posted..Lovin’ it to life.

7. Casey Williams says:

Hi Pam…I really love the stories you told us…Thanks!!
    Casey Williams recently posted..Prenatal Yoga

8. Wennie says:

Hi Pamela…We have to love our lives and make the most out of it…
    Wennie recently posted..Weight Loss Dietary Supplements That Can Save You Money As You Lose Weight