If he had both eyes, I'd have to charge $10. He thinks I'm kidding.

😉 And I am.

Here’s the real pupdate, and the last one for awhile:

Is it just me, or has Petey gotten a little “fluffy” around the belly?  It’s hard to tell a hurt baby no.

Have a good week, y’all.  And how about checking out S-O-S’s Best of the Best series today?  Their topis Fun, Loving & Special Family Life, and they are featuring The Clark Chronicles (and moi) as well as a bunch of other super special needs parenting writers.

16 Responses to For sale: one-eyed dog who pees on bed.

1. what? last pupdate for a while?
    what
    will
    i
    do?
    as always, so entertaining! i hope all is going well for you; think of you and your family often.

-gene-

LOL Eric has informed me that I have more to say than PETEY SWEETIE. It’s like having a newborn to have a hurt puppy. All-consuming, and ultimately boring to everyone around you.

We think you as well. I Hope all is great in your world. I’m in the waning stages of putting together my Clark Chronicles (ADHD/Asperger’s re my son). I’m looking for advance readers for suggestions and typo catching. Let me know if you are interested.
      Pamela recently posted..That’ll knock some sense into him.

PEE – TEE,
    The little dude is a full time job, if he just were not so cute…….

Yeah. I hear you cooing to him,”you are the cutest little piggy dog in the whole world….”
      🙂
      Today he is also a good dog. Went on the mat two times, outside three times, and in the house only twice, all by 8:15 am!! (we can’t expect perfection, right?). And we are off to the vet to replace a stitch or two, soon.
      Pamela recently posted..Two true.

Okay, that ad was hilarious. And I didn’t buy it for one second. 😉 But it was still funny.
    Ally recently posted..Monday Listicles – Guilty Viewing Pleasures

He is wearing a cone collar now b/c he has been clawing his eye, and he is hilariously unhappy about it. He’s coming around, having discovered it is yet another way to milk us for attention.

4. Sandy says:

He is just adorable. I know how hard it is to keep a puppy down. You better keep up the updates!
    Sandy recently posted..Stop And Smell The Roses

5. I knew that ad wasn’t real – couldn’t be – you’d end up buying him yourself! Cute ad tho – enough to make anyone (without a lick of sense) want to rush right out and buy hime just for his entertainment value and exercise (kneel and scoop and bend and scoop and sit and scoop and scoop and scoop).
    nan @ LBDDiaries recently posted..Let’s Get It On, Forever

I wondered where Papa had gotten off to. I can tell by the jitterbug videography that he’s taken up residence at the House of Hutchins.

It’s a good thing little Petey is cute–peeing on the bed can land you in the back yard.

XOXO
    JennyBean recently posted..St. Tropez: resurrecting the Paris diaries

7. —I am so thrilled that Petey is HAPPY & playful & chuncky :)) What a gem of a pup. Love him.
    My Inner Chick recently posted..9 of My Favorite Things