Eric and I bought matching “H” bathmats, but someone else found them first.
Little rat.  Or, rather, little one-eyed Boston terrier.

17 Responses to A t’ief, mon, and me no lie.

1. Is nothing sacred?
    Rebecca Nolen recently posted..Christmas 2011

Petey thinks Santa brought him a present! 😉
    Ally recently posted..Now Christmas Is Complete – Bring It On

3. Anna says:

Xoxoxo!! So funny! That’s his present for Christmas!
    Anna recently posted..dentist london

What’s also amazing is how his good eye glows like that!. 🙂

5. Terri Sonoda says:

Gotta love Petey. He likes what he likes. He’s a rock star.
    Terri Sonoda recently posted..O Holy Night

6. H – HIS. Honey Boy. Hero. Hiney Warmer. HEY, aren’t I cute? So you just go kiss Petey Boy for me and say, “Oh yes you are!!” from me.
    nan @ lbddiaries recently posted..I Love How He Loves Me (Redux)

7. Sandy Webb says:

Awwwww….he was just borrowing it. You can’t expect him to lie on the hard, cold tile in the winter can ya? I so <3 Petey!
    Sandy Webb recently posted..When Kind Words Are Spoken

8. Simone Clark says:

The dog has quite some personality isn’t it ? 😀

9. […] 24×7, because they catch the streetlight 150 feet away! I love the “H” bathmats (so does Petey Sweetie!). I adore the tile. The tub rocks.  And the shower makes me weep. The potty is such a huge […]