Phoning it in this week from Los Angeles, where I am in full-on sleep deprivation mode. Clark isn’t phoning it in; he and his partner won Cross Examination in their debate tournament last weekend, and he won outstanding speaker overall. Go Clark! This week, let’s hope Susanne doesn’t phone it in, as she has the District swim meet.

Y’all have a good one,

34 Responses to The “too tired to blog” post.

1. Sometimes pictures are all you need. Thanks for the update, Pamela and have a nice time in Los Angeles.

Darryl
    Loving the Bike recently posted..3 Tips to Avoid a Crash

2. Hey Pam, good to read something by you! I Was starting to think you you vanished or something!

3. Have a great week! Your bathroom looks great – and hoping she wins her meet!
    Blue Cotton Memory recently posted..On the Outside Looking In

4. Eric Hutchins via Facebook says:

I can’t believe you had the energy to get these up. Cool pics :).

How about them Quacker DECK-O-Ray-shuns, YEAHHHHHH buddy.

I keep my Christmas lights on my front porch all year long……..

And if any of you were wondering, no that branch trimmer I bought special for Pamela ain’t gotten much use. YET ;).

6. —Yes,
    Pictures say a thousand words.
    lovely. X
    My Inner Chick recently posted..Words Slam, Crush, Destroy

7. Jennifer says:

Yay, Clark!!!

Oh my goodness your dog is quite the ham. Love the pics 🙂
    Jennifer recently posted..Chrome Users: Try the WordPress.com Extension

Petey pictures crack me up.
    GO, CLARK!! Awesome!
    Yay for glass in the shower! Or around the shower. You know what I mean 🙂
    Ally recently posted..Free To A Good Home…

9. MaryAnn says:

Boy, for someone too tired to blog, you made up for it with great photos! Please ask your puppy to put some pants on ;’)
    MaryAnn recently posted..I Can’t Decide on the Greatest Movie Twist

10. Rose Wilson says:

LOL @ your dog’s sleeping position. He’s consistent, ain’t he?

11. Hi Jeff, it feels like it sometimes 🙂 I need a long nap. But I’m still kickin’!

12. Thanks, honey, I kinda was sleep-blogging when I did it. I can’t wait for the weekend. I am tie-urd.

13. Terri Sonoda says:

Awesomeness Pamela. Where there’s a will and a bathroom, there’s a way. Or something like that. Go Clark and Susanne! I love your posts, long or short or pictorial. Just keep em coming, will ya.
    Hugs and have a great weekend.
    Terri from the Petey’s Fan Club of the greater Las Vegas area.
    Terri Sonoda recently posted..I Feel Goooooood

Petey: You’re shameless!

Clark: Cool Beans!!!

Pamelot: Catch some Zs. Sleep–it’s the new sex.

xoxo
    JennyBean recently posted..Bean toys

Long term, this diet looks a lot like The Zone diet. Personally, I have to keep white sugar, gluten, processed foods, and simple carbs out of my life. Period.

Petey and Hyacinth: I think it could work.
      Pamela recently posted..Juice-y news.

15. Julia says:

A very good post for being a “too-tired-to-post” post! I love your bathroom! I really do. I wish my renovations were ready already :)!

16. Love the pictures and really love the shower glass! It is almost time for me to apply myself to figure out what I want in our shower (the sheetrock is finished whoo hoo) – tile, colors, vanities, etc. I’m psyched. But first? We start with MY office… yay yay yay. Oh the agony of choosing colors for the wall and flooring – desk or countertop – this is so great. He tacked this office on after laying out the master suite… I think, yes, I am almost sure, HE LOVES ME.
    nan @ lbddiaries recently posted..Wow. Just wow.

17. Oh. Hmm. That comment was all about me. Let me see… your bathroom rocks, your dog rocks more – what a great entertainer, doing those yoga poses just for you… “Laying Dog”! Love the Love and yes, your hubby is adorable. YOU rock and I really missed you.
    nan @ lbddiaries recently posted..Wow. Just wow.

18. Loved all the pictures! Petey is a favorite of mine. He is too much! Congrats to Clark!! That is great news for all of you. Hope LA treated you well.
    Julie (@MomCycFan) recently posted..Tibits 2012

19. Athena says:

I love your bathroom.. very ideal! If my bathroom it as great as that I will be on it for hours.. BTW, the is so adorable.. he is a bit of a show off!