A sad sight. Two big strong doggies will scrunch up on one pillow, but neither will oust one small canine from his royal throne. What’s REALLY sad? Petey’s Boston Terrier-sized bed is just to the left, out of the picture, with no one on it.

LMAO

20 Responses to He who rules the roost.

That’s because Petey will bite their legs off if disturbed!
    Irene recently posted..Penn State Debacle

2. Sandy Webb says:

That is because Petey ROCKS!!!!
    Sandy Webb recently posted..Are You A Planner?

3. Eric says:

Petey for president!

4. Vidya Sury says:

Petey the Cutey. Cuddle cuddle. I see a “What Petey can teach you about…….” post 😀

Reminds me of those days when we would travel by train and book a seat and berth for Vidur when he was 3(he was/is a tall child)and then, when it was time to sleep, he’d sleep on my berth, implying we should share it. I’d hang on the fringe of the pallet like bench – two and a half feet wide, looking longingly at the empty berth on the other side. 😀 Why did I not just occupy it? Because then Vidur would transfer himself to whichever berth I occupied. I’ve spent time sitting up the whole night 😀 Regrets? NEVER!
    Vidya Sury recently posted..The Life of Buddha – Story In Pictures

5. This is proof that it is true – a pix is really worth 1000 words. ‘Da boss man rules. Good thing he’s cute. Loved this!!
    nan @ lbddiaries recently posted..More Favorite Things 1

::snort:: Love it! They are so funny, our pets.
    Ally recently posted..Fivesies

7. Eric says:

Don’t forget litter boxes.

8. Tracie says:

ROFL. Dogs are so funny.

9. –Oooooooo, Poor Petey looks left out!! <3 x

10. I love the picture. Our puppy is exhausted because it is Monday. It is his job to chase away the garbage trucks on Monday (up and down the fence line). He is successful because they leave.
    rebecca nolen recently posted..Cajun Soup and the Interesting Thing about Mississippi in 1970