Remember my post about my daughter Susanne going into anaphylactic shock at the dinner table? BlogHer has picked it up. BLOGHER, Y’all! You know what that means…I could use a little help around here. Could you share the link and comment the site? Here it is: http://www.blogher.com/snippets/when-anaphylactic-shock-happens-family-dinner-table.

🙂

Thanks!

p.s. Be first to hear about new book releases, 1-2 times a year (don't worry, I won't use your email for anything else)! <-- click here

Do you want to get these blog posts in your inbox?
If so, enter your email address here:

Delivered by FeedBurner

11 Responses to BlogHer, y’all!

1. Ann says:

That is not surprising at all. Great and important piece.
    Ann recently posted..Come On, Let’s Play

Thanks Ann. Ihope it helps. I don’t underestimate that my upbringing and assistance from an ER doctor is a critical advantage in these types of situations.

2. Rhonda Erb says:

You’re a rock star!

3. Ooooo, yew are fame-mouse – I am so excited for yew!! I went over and left a comment but wanted to say here that I believe you deserve all the good happening to you now, and believe this will just grow and grow.

And just think. I knew you BEFORE yew were fame-mouse! So you know my love is real, baby!!
    nan @ lbddiaries recently posted..Our House

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

5. Heni says:

Wow! You’re going to be famous! blogher, that’s such a big deal!
    Heni recently posted..Fogbeültetés Budapesten: a kereslet rohamosan növekszik

6. This is a scary story, Pamela. I’m so glad your daughter is okay. Preservatives should be avoided by ALL!! Anaphylactic shock or not! Oh, and congrats on the BlogHer pull-through!

Thanks Brook — I’m posting a follow-up next week that will talk about what we’ve done since I brought Susanne in to see you guys. She’s really taking it seriously, and I am proud of her.