Someone who lives in our house (and shall remain anonymous) recently lost a black leather jacket while traveling.

One of the men in this photograph is the QB of the Houston Texans, one is dining with Matt Schaub, and the other man lost four leather jackets in 8 years.

This person has a history with black leather jackets, a long history. In fact, this is the 4th black leather jacket this person has left on an airplane in an 8-year time frame.

Yes, 4 in 8 years.

This person grew up in the Caribbean, where one never wears jackets, so this person can’t be blamed for forgetting to retrieve his pricey-styley jackets from the overhead bin.

He can’t be blamed, but he can’t expect a 5th jacket, right? I mean, come on, would you buy another for him? In fact, let’s make that question official: based on voting in the comments, I shall decide whether to buy lucky #5.

Readers, what say ye?

25 Responses to Lucky #5?

1. Eric Huthchins says:

I vote YES, and I personally think the Jacket was STOLEN, which is different than LOOOOOOOST. πŸ™‚

Can you believe him? If it had been one of the kids…tsk tsk tsk, LOL. Oh well, this is why we love him. And he sure was cold in Grand Junction without it!

2. Stephanie Beth says:

I vote yes…Because I’m always for the nice guy!… And well he’s a nice guy.

3. Rhonda Erb says:

I vote yes. By the time you’re too old to do anything but sit in rockers on the front porch telling stories, you’ll either by then have EVEN MORE SHOCKING numbers, or you will have forgotten about all the others so it won’t matter anyway. In fact, it could be more than four already. Your memory has been questionable lately. πŸ™‚

4. Vidya Sury says:

I vote yes, too.

And I demand a nice photo of Eric in the new jacket.

Cheers! Love y’all both.

5. Sure, buy the guy a jacket. But also bring him over here to Grenada….no jacket necessary.

Darryl

6. John Sturgeon says:

I suggest a probation period; I got a brown leather members only jacket from the 80’s – if he can keep up with that for a few months, he gets the new jacket. πŸ™‚ Then on the new jacket, put his name and number on it and include the phrase “my wife is mean, please return me”..men everywhere would understand that and probably pay for shipping. πŸ™‚

7. Tracie says:

I vote no.

Does that make me the mean commenter?

8. Molly says:

I vote “yes” for Eric’s new jacket… I think that the fact that he remembers his shoes and hasn’t lost those is enough reason to forgive the jacket… I don’t remember him wearing shoes too often on island either! He can also wear it to visit us in Suisse!

9. I vote YES because he remembers the most important thing of all – to come home to you full of love and desire.

10. YES.
    because he is very sweet and cute! Xx

11. Sandy Webb says:

Of course he should get another one! He deserves it…

12. […] sweet husband a hard time about losing black leather jackets. You can read about his foibles HERE. But before I teased him about his propensity for donating his clothes back to the universe, I […]