The women of the What Doesn’t Kill You romantic mystery series have a few gratefuls to share this 2016 Thanksgiving.
Before we start, I wanted to let you know that my fellow SkipJack author Ken Oder is offering his mystery The Closing for the discounted price of 99 cents in e-book form through Black Friday. Be sure to snatch up your discounted copy this week, HERE.
- Katie: The Dixie Chicks concert in Austin with Nick.
- Michele: Looking forward to what’s coming next, for the first time in a long time.
- Emily: Jack, Betsy, and me visiting Greg and watching the Masked Rider at a Tech home game.
- Ava: Getting what I need and finding out it what I want.
- Laura: Grand opening of Right Turn Equine Camp!
- Maggie: A music studio in my birth mother’s house.
And a few of their favorite people want to chime in, too.
- Nick: My hot business partner.
- Rashidi: That I not born a redneck.
- Wallace: A Texas wedding!
- Nadine: No.More.Drama.
- Jack: (lopsided, one-dimple grin)
- Collin: If I told you, I’d have to kill you.
- Mickey: Everywhere I turn, kids, kids, kids.
As for me, I’m thankful for my (1) husband, 5 kids, 2 horses, 3 donkeys, 2 cows, 3 dogs, lots of goats, health, safety, extended family, readers (!!!), Nowheresville, and Snowheresville. And that Hell to Pay won the 2016 USA Best Book Award for Cross Genre Fiction. Woot! Most of the winners/finalists this year were traditionally published, dominated by the big houses, so winning for the second year in a row was especially sweet.
What are you grateful for this year?
p.s. Don’t forget to sign up for my e-newsletter (monthly) to receive your exclusive free copy of Act One: A What Doesn’t Kill You Prequel (Ensemble Mystery Novella)!!
p.p.s. Butterfly charm/pendant winner announced next week!
p.p.p.s. Have you read Fighting for Anna yet? I’d be honored if you left an honest review on Amazon and/or Goodreads (or wherever you like, for that matter!).