Pre-order your e-book copy of Bombshell (What Doesn’t Kill You, #9): An Ava Romantic Mystery, now! It will arrive in your inbox by July 26th.
Sassy, sexy new heroine for the What Doesn’t Kill You series, USA Best Book Award-Winner, Cross Genre Fiction.
If you like your mysteries exotic and fast-paced, then Ava’s your girl, and Bombshell’s the novel for you!
Temp worker by day, lounge singer by night, single mom Ava is having a hard time breaking up with her long-distance boyfriend and making it without the support of her parents on the island of St. Marcos. Things improve dramatically when she lands a too-good-to-be-true job at a virtual currency exchange, where she meets a seriously sexy man, and goes to work for a boss so incredible he sponsors her on a trip to New York to record a demo. But when Ava stumbles across the raped and murdered body of a young woman, she recognizes her from a shared trauma back in their school days. Ava is devastated and throws herself into avenging the girl’s death. From that moment on, it’s one bombshell after another, going off closer and closer to Ava and the people she cares about most.
>>> See why Pamela’s novels have won contest after contest.
- 2016 WINNER USA Best Book Award, Cross Genre Fiction
- 2015 WINNER USA Best Book Award, Cross Genre Fiction
- 2014 USA Best Book Award Finalist, Cross Genre Fiction
- 2014 Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award Quarter-finalist, Romance
- 2013 USA Best Book Award Finalist, Business: Publishing
- 2012 WINNER of the Houston Writers Guild Ghost Story Contest
- 2012 WINNER USA Best Book Award, Parenting: Divorce
- 2011 WINNER of the Houston Writers Guild Novel Contest, Mainstream
- 2010 WINNER of the Writers League of Texas Manuscript Contest, Romance
>>> Once Upon A Romance calls Hutchins an “”up-and-coming powerhouse writer.””
>>> The series reviews are in, and they’re good. Very, very good.
“Immediately hooked.”” — Terry Sykes-Bradshaw, Author of Sibling Revelry
“”Spellbinding.”” — Jo Bryan, Dry Creek Book Club
“”Fast-paced mystery.”” — Deb Krenzer, Book Reviewer
“”Can’t put it down.”” — Cathy Bader, Reader
“”LOVED IT!”” — Marcy McKay, Author of Pennies From Burger Heaven
>>> Check out the entire What Doesn’t Kill You romantic mystery series.
Read about the process of writing Ava’s Bombshell, HERE. To read character interviews with Ava, click HERE, HERE, and HERE. Watch for a Bombshell Story Behind the Story Series coming this summer, as well as a giveaway of “Ava’s Pendant,” the triskele from Jewelweed Sprouts.
p.s. Going ons of late: