What Doesn't Kill You Prequel: An Ensemble Mystery
- Michele Box Set
- Ava Box Set
- Act One (WDKY Prequel Novella)
- Saving Grace (Katie 1)
- Live Wire (Maggie 1)
- Leaving Annalise (Katie 2)
- Sick Puppy (Maggie 2)
- The Jumbie House (Katie Short Story/Expanded Excerpt)
- Finding Harmony (Katie 3)
- Dead Pile (Maggie 3)
- Going for Kona (Michele 1)
- Heaven to Betsy (Emily 1)
- Earth to Emily (Emily 2)
- Hell to Pay (Emily 3)
- Fighting for Anna (Michele 2)
- Bombshell (Ava 1)
- Stunner (Ava 2)
- Knockout (Ava 3)
- Searching for Dime Box (Michele 3)
- Katie Box Set
- Emily Box Set
- Katie and Emily Box Set
- Maggie Box Set
USA Best Book Award-Winning Series, Cross Genre Fiction
A fast-paced prequel mystery featuring all the kick ass What Doesn't Kill You female sleuths.
Ebook free and exclusive to newsletter subscribers.(Subscribe HERE) Audiobook available for purchase on Audible, iBooks, and Amazon.
It's five years before Katie runs away to the islands, and this time her travels take her closer to home: back to her law school reunion. With Emily as her plus-one and Michele rounding out the party, their evening at a murder mystery dinner theater goes awry with weird former classmates, too many cocktails, and—oh yeah—a real murder onstage before the cast finishes Act One. Meanwhile, fallen-star Maggie loses out on her chance at redemption in the starring role when she shows up polluted, and Ava gleefully fills in, in more ways than one. Laura, on a stopover between races, attends on gifted tickets from a grateful horse owner, and has a ringside view to the circus. The women's paths crisscross and backtrack over each other in ways that will resonate for years to come, with each holding clues she doesn't know she has to the identity of the murderer, who is far too close to one of them for comfort.
>>> See why Pamela's novels have won contest after contest.
- 2016 WINNER USA Best Book Award, Cross Genre Fiction
- 2015 WINNER USA Best Book Award, Cross Genre Fiction
- 2014 USA Best Book Award Finalist, Cross Genre Fiction
- 2014 Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award Quarter-finalist, Romance
- 2013 USA Best Book Award Finalist, Business: Publishing
- 2012 WINNER of the Houston Writers Guild Ghost Story Contest
- 2012 WINNER USA Best Book Award, Parenting: Divorce
- 2011 WINNER of the Houston Writers Guild Novel Contest, Mainstream
- 2010 WINNER of the Writers League of Texas Manuscript Contest, Romance
>>> Once Upon A Romance calls Hutchins an ""up-and-coming powerhouse writer."
If you like Sandra Brown or Janet Evanovich, you're going to love Pamela Fagan Hutchins. A former attorney/investigator and a native Texan from Amarillo who spent ten years in the Caribbean and childhood vacations in New Mexico, Pamela splits her time between Nowheresville, TX and the frozen north of Snowheresville, WY.
>>> The reviews for the What Doesn't Kill You series are in, and they're good. Very, very good.
“Immediately hooked."" — Terry Sykes-Bradshaw, Author of Sibling Revelry
""Spellbinding."" — Jo Bryan, Dry Creek Book Club
""Fast-paced mystery."" — Deb Krenzer, Book Reviewer
""Can't put it down."" — Cathy Bader, Reader
""LOVED IT!"" — Marcy McKay, Author of Pennies From Burger Heaven