- Saving Grace
- Leaving Annalise
- Finding Harmony
- Going for Kona
- Heaven to Betsy
- Earth to Emily
- Hell to Pay
- Fighting for Anna
- The Katie & Annalise Box Set (What Doesn't Kill You, #1-3): Three Full-Length Romantic Mysteries
- The Emily Box Set (What Doesn’t Kill You, #5-7): Three Full-Length Romantic Mysteries
- Act One (What Doesn't Kill You Prequel): An Ensemble Mystery
All Three Full Length Heartfelt and Hilarious Novels In This Multiple Award-winning, Best-selling Romantic Mystery Series
3000-reviews and 4.5-star-average on the series
Heaven to Betsy (What Doesn’t Kill You, #5): An Emily Romantic Mystery ~ When a dead body swan-dives from a balcony into the pool at a wedding, gossip comes to a halt about disgraced paralegal and former rodeo queen Emily—whose husband left her for a woman who turns out to be a man. Enter Jack, a secretive attorney and sexy mix of cowboy and Indian. She refuses to work for him, until she learns about the disappearance of the six-year old daughter of his notorious client Sofia. Emily launches a desperate search for her. Bodies pile up in her wake across Texas and New Mexico as the walls around her own secrets begin to crumble.
Earth to Emily (What Doesn’t Kill You, #6): An Emily Romantic Mystery ~ Emily only wants two little things. The first is to adopt Betsy—the girl who has stolen her heart but could be deported to Mexico at any time. The other is a second chance with her boss, Jack, a smolderingly hot and mysterious criminal defense attorney. But before Emily can dare to hope for either (or both), the obstacles between them mount: two runaway teenagers, an aging exotic dancer, and a dead trucker.
Hell to Pay (What Doesn’t Kill You, #7): An Emily Romantic Mystery ~ Emily finally has her life back on track. Then client Phil Escalante’s childhood buddy Dennis drops dead, face first into a penis cake at the adult novelty store. The cops charge Phil with murder right on the heels of his trial for burglarizing the Mighty is His Word church. Emily’s nemesis ADA Melinda Stafford claims a witness overheard Phil fighting with Dennis over a woman. Before he can mount a defense, Phil falls into a diabetic coma. Meanwhile Betsy’s ultra-religious foster parents apply to adopt her, and Jack starts acting weird and evasive. Emily feels like a calf out of a chute, pulled between the ropes of the header and the heeler, as she fights to help Phil without losing Betsy and Jack.
>>> See why Pamela has won contest after contest.
>>> See why Pamela's novels have won contest after contest.
- 2016 WINNER USA Best Book Award, Cross Genre Fiction
- 2015 WINNER USA Best Book Award, Cross Genre Fiction
- 2014 USA Best Book Award Finalist, Cross Genre Fiction
- 2014 Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award Quarter-finalist, Romance
- 2013 USA Best Book Award Finalist, Business: Publishing
- 2012 WINNER of the Houston Writers Guild Ghost Story Contest
- 2012 WINNER USA Best Book Award, Parenting: Divorce
- 2011 WINNER of the Houston Writers Guild Novel Contest, Mainstream
- 2010 WINNER of the Writers League of Texas Manuscript Contest, Romance
>>> Once Upon A Romance calls Hutchins an "up-and-coming powerhouse writer."
>>> The reviews are in, and they're good. Very, very good.
"A lively romantic mystery that will likely leave readers eagerly awaiting a sequel." — Kirkus Reviews
“A riveting drama with plenty of twists and turns for an exciting read, highly recommended.” — Small Press Bookwatch
“An exciting tale that combines twisting investigative and legal subplots with a character seeking redemption. An exhilarating mystery with a touch of voodoo.” — Midwest Book Review MBR Bookwatch
>>> Check out the entire What Doesn't Kill You romantic mystery series.
Audio versions is also available.