Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award Quarter-Finalist!
Finding Harmony takes you on a high stakes race through the islands, with mystery, suspense, romance, a little voodoo, and laughs.
Katie's already on edge when a dead guy shows up at Estate Annalise and shady locals claim there are slave remains in the foundation, but when Nick doesn't come home to her and the kids one day after work, she's ready to lose it. A frantic Katie launches a Caribbean-wide manhunt, calling on Kurt, her stoic, steady father-in-law, and Collin, her badass big brother, to help her search air, land, and sea for her husband, who may be in very big trouble indeed.
>>> See why Pamela's novels have won contest after contest.
- 2016 WINNER USA Best Book Award, Cross Genre Fiction
- 2015 WINNER USA Best Book Award, Cross Genre Fiction
- 2014 USA Best Book Award Finalist, Cross Genre Fiction
- 2014 Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award Quarter-finalist, Romance
- 2013 USA Best Book Award Finalist, Business: Publishing
- 2012 WINNER of the Houston Writers Guild Ghost Story Contest
- 2012 WINNER USA Best Book Award, Parenting: Divorce
- 2011 WINNER of the Houston Writers Guild Novel Contest, Mainstream
- 2010 WINNER of the Writers League of Texas Manuscript Contest, Romance
>>> Once Upon A Romance calls Hutchins an "up-and-coming powerhouse writer."
If you like Sandra Brown or Janet Evanovich, you will love Pamela Fagan Hutchins. A former attorney and native Texan, Pamela lived in the U.S. Virgin Islands for nearly ten years. She refuses to admit to taking notes for this series during that time.
>>> The reviews are in, and they're good. Very, very good.
From the ABNA 2014 Contest: "The author created appealing characters who displayed just enough sass to remove them from the realm of perfect romance characters." — Vine Reviewer
From the ABNA 2014 Contest: "A clever idea is supported by a clear, witty and distinct voice, a clear sense of a narrative arc. I couldn't help laughing out loud when I got to 'There's a dead pig on the table, a dead guy in the driveway, and a legion of dead people dem ready to swim up through our cisterns into the house.' Seriously, in what way is this not going to be a fun read, in plot, character and narrative voice??? The sense of setting also works. I was convinced I knew which Caribbean island this was set on, and where the house is, and where the Pig Man is. I still am. Really." — Vine Reviewer
>>> Catch other adventures of Katie and her friends in the What Doesn't Kill You romantic mystery series.
Paperback, hardback, ebook, and audio versions available.