- Saving Grace
- Leaving Annalise
- Finding Harmony
- Going for Kona
- Heaven to Betsy
- Earth to Emily
- Hell to Pay
- Fighting for Anna
- The Katie & Annalise Box Set (What Doesn't Kill You, #1-3): Three Full-Length Romantic Mysteries
- The Emily Box Set (What Doesn’t Kill You, #5-7): Three Full-Length Romantic Mysteries
- Act One (What Doesn't Kill You Prequel): An Ensemble Mystery
Multi-awardwinning, Bestselling Romantic Mystery Series
Leaving Annalise picks up the What Doesn't Kill You series with more romance, hilarity, and thrills.
One unexpected and hotly fought-over little boy, two dead bodies, and a series of home vandalisms throw Texas attorney turned island chanteuse Katie Connell into a tizzy. Juggling all of this, Bloody Mary cravings, baggage, and the bad guys too, she waffles between the jumbie house that brought her back from the brink and the man she believes is the love of her life.
>>> See why Pamela's novels have won contest after contest.
- 2016 WINNER USA Best Book Award, Cross Genre Fiction
- 2015 WINNER USA Best Book Award, Cross Genre Fiction
- 2014 USA Best Book Award Finalist, Cross Genre Fiction
- 2014 Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award Quarter-finalist, Romance
- 2013 USA Best Book Award Finalist, Business: Publishing
- 2012 WINNER of the Houston Writers Guild Ghost Story Contest
- 2012 WINNER USA Best Book Award, Parenting: Divorce
- 2011 WINNER of the Houston Writers Guild Novel Contest, Mainstream
- 2010 WINNER of the Writers League of Texas Manuscript Contest, Romance
>>> Once Upon A Romance calls Hutchins an "up-and-coming powerhouse writer."
If you like Sandra Brown or Janet Evanovich, you will love Pamela Fagan Hutchins. A former attorney and native Texan, Pamela lived in the U.S. Virgin Islands for nearly ten years. She refuses to admit to taking notes for this series during that time.
>>> The reviews are in, and they're good. Very, very good.
From the ABNA 2014 Contest: "The author created appealing characters who displayed just enough sass to remove them from the realm of perfect romance characters." — Vine Reviewer
From the ABNA 2014 Contest: "A clever idea is supported by a clear, witty and distinct voice, a clear sense of a narrative arc. I couldn't help laughing out loud when I got to 'There's a dead pig on the table, a dead guy in the driveway, and a legion of dead people dem ready to swim up through our cisterns into the house.' Seriously, in what way is this not going to be a fun read, in plot, character and narrative voice??? The sense of setting also works. I was convinced I knew which Caribbean island this was set on, and where the house is, and where the Pig Man is. I still am. Really." — Vine Reviewer
>>> Catch other adventures of Katie and her friends in the What Doesn't Kill You romantic mystery series.
Paperback, hardback and audio versions also available.