- Act One
- Saving Grace
- Leaving Annalise
- The Jumbie House
- Finding Harmony
- Going for Kona
- Heaven to Betsy
- Earth to Emily
- Hell to Pay
- Fighting for Anna
- Searching for Dime Box
- The Katie Trilogy Box Set (What Doesn't Kill You, #1-3)
- The Emily Trilogy Box Set (What Doesn't Kill You, #5-7)
- Katie and Emily Box Set
Multi-awardwinning, Bestselling Romantic Mystery Series
Saving Grace kicks the What Doesn't Kill You series off with voodoo, laughs, and suspense.
Katie Connell is a high-strung attorney whose sloppy drinking habits and stunted love life collide hilariously during a doomed celebrity case in Dallas. She flees Texas for the Caribbean and escapes professional humiliation, a broken heart, and a wicked Bloody Mary habit, but ends up trading one set of problems for another when she begins to investigate the suspicious deaths of her parents on the island of St. Marcos. She's bewitched by the voodoo spirit of an abandoned house in the rainforest and discovers that she's as much a danger to herself as the island's bad guys are.
>>> See why Pamela's novels have won contest after contest.
- 2016 WINNER USA Best Book Award, Cross Genre Fiction
- 2015 WINNER USA Best Book Award, Cross Genre Fiction
- 2014 USA Best Book Award Finalist, Cross Genre Fiction
- 2014 Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award Quarter-finalist, Romance
- 2013 USA Best Book Award Finalist, Business: Publishing
- 2012 WINNER of the Houston Writers Guild Ghost Story Contest
- 2012 WINNER USA Best Book Award, Parenting: Divorce
- 2011 WINNER of the Houston Writers Guild Novel Contest, Mainstream
- 2010 WINNER of the Writers League of Texas Manuscript Contest, Romance
>>> Once Upon A Romance calls Hutchins an "up-and-coming powerhouse writer."
If you like Sandra Brown or Janet Evanovich, you will love Pamela Fagan Hutchins. A former attorney and native Texan, Pamela lived in the U.S. Virgin Islands for nearly ten years. She refuses to admit to taking notes for this series during that time.
>>> The reviews are in, and they're good. Very, very good.
"A lively romantic mystery that will likely leave readers eagerly awaiting a sequel." — Kirkus Reviews
"A riveting drama with plenty of twists and turns for an exciting read, highly recommended." — Small Press Bookwatch
"An exciting tale that combines twisting investigative and legal subplots with a character seeking redemption. An exhilarating mystery with a touch of voodoo." — Midwest Book Review MBR Bookwatch
>>> Catch other adventures of Katie and her friends in the What Doesn't Kill You romantic mystery series.
Paperback, hardback, ebook, and audio versions are available.
Saving Grace is also available in Italian and French.