- Saving Grace
- Leaving Annalise
- Finding Harmony
- Going for Kona
- Heaven to Betsy
- Earth to Emily
- Hell to Pay
- Fighting for Anna
- The Katie & Annalise Box Set (What Doesn't Kill You, #1-3): Three Full-Length Romantic Mysteries
- The Emily Box Set (What Doesn’t Kill You, #5-7): Three Full-Length Romantic Mysteries
- Act One (What Doesn't Kill You Prequel): An Ensemble Mystery
All Three Full Length Novels In This Multiple Award-winning, Best-selling Romantic Mystery Series
3000-reviews and 4.5-star-average on the series
Saving Grace (What Doesn’t Kill You, #1): A Katie Romantic Mystery ~ Katie Connell is a high-strung attorney whose sloppy drinking habits and stunted love life collide hilariously during a doomed celebrity case in Dallas. She flees Texas for the Caribbean and escapes professional humiliation, a broken heart, and a wicked Bloody Mary habit, but ends up trading one set of problems for another when she begins to investigate the suspicious deaths of her parents on the island of St. Marcos. She’s bewitched by the voodoo spirit of an abandoned house in the rainforest and discovers that she’s as much a danger to herself as the island’s bad guys are.
Leaving Annalise (What Doesn’t Kill You, #2): A Katie Romantic Mystery ~ One unexpected and hotly fought-over little boy, two dead bodies, and a series of home vandalisms throw Texas attorney turned island chanteuse Katie Connell into a tizzy. Juggling all of this, Bloody Mary cravings, baggage, and the bad guys too, she waffles between the jumbie house that brought her back from the brink and the man she believes is the love of her life.
Finding Harmony (What Doesn’t Kill You, #3): A Katie Romantic Mystery ~ Katie’s already on edge when a dead guy shows up at Estate Annalise and shady locals claim there are slave remains in the foundation, but when her husband doesn’t come home to her and the kids one day after work, she’s ready to lose it. A frantic Katie launches a Caribbean-wide manhunt, calling on her stoic, steady father-in-law, and Collin, her badass big brother, to help her search air, land, and sea for her husband, who may be in very big trouble indeed.
>>> See why Pamela's novels have won contest after contest.
• 2016 WINNER USA Best Book Award, Cross Genre Fiction
• 2015 WINNER USA Best Book Award, Cross Genre Fiction
• 2014 USA Best Book Award Finalist, Cross Genre Fiction
• 2014 Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award Quarter-finalist, Romance
• 2013 USA Best Book Award Finalist, Business: Publishing
• 2012 WINNER of the Houston Writers Guild Ghost Story Contest
• 2012 WINNER USA Best Book Award, Parenting: Divorce
• 2011 WINNER of the Houston Writers Guild Novel Contest, Mainstream
• 2010 WINNER of the Writers League of Texas Manuscript Contest, Romance
>>> Once Upon A Romance calls Hutchins an "up-and-coming powerhouse writer."
If you like Sandra Brown or Janet Evanovich, you will love Pamela Fagan Hutchins. A former attorney and native Texan, Pamela lived in the U.S. Virgin Islands for nearly ten years. She refuses to admit to taking notes for these novels during that time.
>>> The reviews are in, and they're good. Very, very good.
"A lively romantic mystery that will likely leave readers eagerly awaiting a sequel." — Kirkus Reviews
“A riveting drama with plenty of twists and turns for an exciting read, highly recommended.” — Small Press Bookwatch
“An exciting tale that combines twisting investigative and legal subplots with a character seeking redemption. An exhilarating mystery with a touch of voodoo.” — Midwest Book Review MBR Bookwatch
>>> Check out the entire What Doesn't Kill You romantic mystery series.
Audio version is also available.