Finding Harmony takes you on a high stakes race through the islands with suspense, a little voodoo, and lots of laughs.
=> 99 cent ebook sale during February on #2, Leaving Annalise, in honor of the release of Finding Harmony
** Leaving Annalise hits bestseller rankings on Amazon for the first time!
=> #1, Saving Grace, reached bestseller status in mystery and suspense on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Apple. 100th five-star review posted on Amazon!
Katie’s already on edge when a dead guy shows up at Annalise and shady locals claim there are slave remains in the foundation, but when Nick doesn’t come home to her and the kids, she’s ready to lose it. A frantic Katie launches a Caribbean-wide manhunt, calling on Kurt, her stoic, steady father-in-law, and Collin, her badass big brother, to help her search air, land, and sea for her husband, who may be in very big trouble indeed.
See why this series won contest after contest.
- 2011 Winner of the Houston Writers Guild Novel Contest
- 2010 Winner of the Writers League of Texas Romance Contest
- 2012 Winner of the Houston Writers Guild Ghost Story Contest
Once Upon A Romance Calls Hutchins an “up and coming powerhouse writer.”
- If you like Josie Brown or Janet Evanovich, you will love Pamela Fagan Hutchins. A former attorney and native Texan, Pamela lived in the U.S. Virgin Islands for nearly ten years. She refuses to admit to taking notes for this series during that time.
The series reviews are in, and they’re good. Very, very good. Read all Finding Harmony reviews HERE.
- An exciting tale that combines twisting investigative and legal subplots with a character seeking redemption…an exhilarating mystery with a touch of voodoo. Midwest Book Review Bookwatch
- A lively romantic mystery that will likely leave readers eagerly awaiting a sequel. Kirkus Reviews
- A riveting drama with plenty of twists and turns for an exciting read, highly recommended. Small Press Bookwatch
- Katie is the first character I have absolutely fallen in love with since Stephanie Plum! Stephanie Swindell, bookstore owner
- Engaging storyline…taut suspense, with a touch of the jumbie adding a distinct flavor to the mix and the romance perfectly kept on the backburner while dealing with predatory psychopaths. MBR Bookwatch
Pick up a paperback at any brick and mortar bookstore and many libraries — if they don’t have it in stock, ask them to order it from Ingram for you. Want a signed copy? Get those at SkipJack Publishing. Paperbacks are also available online, everywhere. So are ebooks, in all formats. Download audiobooks on Audible, Amazon, and iTunes. For all sales links, visit Pamela’s website. To catch media, reviews, and giveaways, follow Pamela’s blog.
Reviews online and recommendations to your friends are appreciated more than you will ever know.
Here’s the reward for reading until the end: The first 15 people to reply to this message with a commitment to post an honest review on Audible, Amazon, and iTunes get the $19.95 Audible download of the Finding Harmony audiobook, FREE.