Well, y’all liked it so much last month that I’m doing it again, and doubling down.
I’ve teamed up with more than 45 fantastic romantic women’s fiction authors AND more than 45 fantastic female sleuth authors for two separate giveaways, to give away a huge collection of novels to 2 lucky winners in each contest, PLUS a Kindle Fire to the Grand Prize winner in each as well!
Hold up! Really?
Yes, really. Two contests. Ninety novels and two Kindle Fires.
You can win my novel Going for Kona in the women’s fiction contest and my novel Heaven to Betsy in the female sleuth contest, plus books from authors like Liz Adair, Angie Fox and Dianne Harman, .
Enter the women’s fiction giveaway by clicking here: bit.ly/rom-women-fic
Enter the giveaway by clicking here: bit.ly/women-sleuth-myst
And why not enter both?
Good luck, and enjoy!
p.s. Don’t forget:
- You can get cool stuff like #TeamPetey and #NotFiringOnAllSyllables merchandise, HERE.
- Subscribe to my newsletter to get your free WDKY prequel mystery novella Act One ebook, HERE.
- I am halfway through the rewrite of Bombshell, my 10th WDKY romantic mystery, and so far my story partner loves it. I can feel Ava and her unique view of her world coming more alive every day. It goes off for manuscript critiques within the next two weeks. Biting my nails! Can’t wait to get it out there to you guys.
- When I’m writing, I write. Brain on, game on. Some days I wake up with poems or lyrics in my head. Do you do this?
- Here’s one that sounds like Ava:
Take a breath girl
Stop your tripping
Lose your wifi
Grab your mojo
And let your soul fly
- To view videos, you may have to visit this post on my website.
Taking a break with Ms Kitty Kat turns into something unexpected and wonderful.
Is this a sign from Michele when I’m writing Ava? Believe it or not, it came on the day Michele got a shout out in Bombshell. I believe.
Eric sings onstage with me for the first time ever (karaoke fun) and he’s GREAT!!