It was a wonderful Labor Day weekend in Wyoming for Eric, my parents, and me.
- Hiking with Dad—who is in chemo!— at 10,000 feet near Dome Mountain in Cloud Peak Wilderness.
- Visiting Little Goose Falls with my parents, then Jeeping up to the Wilderness on a road we hadn’t tried before, discovering some new trails to check out.
- ATVing to Walker Prairie and strolling along the West Fork of Big Goose Creek.
- Turning SWITCHBACK in for copyedit.
- Brainstorming SAWBONES with my sweetie.
- Critiquing a wonderful manuscript of the next awesome book upcoming from Marcy McKay.
Now? I’m supposed to be doing the “beats” (outline) for SAWBONES. Gawd, it’s hard. Maybe worse than actual labor. 🙂 Either way, you end up with a baby (human or book), which makes it worth it.
Have a great weekend, y’all!